Feinberg is committed to an inclusive curriculum that is free of bias and promotes health equity for all.
We educate students in a safe and healthy learning environment which:
- Acknowledges implicit bias and encourages open dialogue and reflection.
- Is inclusive in representations of healthy/normal/pathology; avoids stereotypes.
- Acknowledges limitations of research that does not include underrepresented populations.
- Explores differences in health outcomes and responses to treatment; Develops skills for advocacy and intervention.
- Confronts and mitigates attitudes and behaviors that adversely impact people with various identities based upon gender identity, sexuality, ability, socioeconomics, age, national origin, culture, and political/religious views.