Technical Support for Students
There are technical support resources available to all Feinberg students, including those in the MD program. Feinberg Information Technology is available to assist you with common networking computer problems. Check out Feinberg IT’s FAQ for direction on these topics and more:
- NetID and email account issues
- Standard productivity software problems
- Security problems
- Connecting from off-campus
- Policy information
Medical Student Listservs
A listserv is an electronic mailing list used at the University. There are several listservs dedicated to Feinberg MD students that are maintained by the Office of Medical Education. Students are automatically subscribed to the lists that pertain to them. This is the primary means of communication with the course directors about upcoming exams, meeting and any time/room changes.
The use of listserv is for administrative and student group announcements only. You can find out more about listserv policies and listserv support at Northwestern University's IT site.
To post to a listserv, send an email to one or more of the following addresses:
- MEDALL-ANNOUNCE@listserv.it.northwestern.edu: all Classes
- MED21-ANNOUNCE@listserv.it.northwestern.edu: Class of 2021
- MED22-ANNOUNCE@listserv.it.northwestern.edu: Class of 2022
- MED23-ANNOUNCE@listserv.it.northwestern.edu: Class of 2023
- MED24-ANNOUNCE@listserv.it.northwestern.edu: Class of 2024