Our campus is located in Streeterville, one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Chicago. Chicago is home to several professional medical and research organizations and offers an abundance of designer boutiques, fine restaurants, recreational activities and several such as Navy Pier, John Hancock Center and the Museum of Contemporary Art. Residents in Streeterville enjoy the close proximity of lakefront parks, retail stores, theaters and accessible public transportation.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Scroll to the Housing section for answers to common questions.
- Financial Aid for Housing
Student loans can cover room and board; learn more.
Find an Apartment
- 2018 Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine – Neighborhood Apartment Tour
- Apartment Finder Services
Get tips and recommendations for using apartment-finding services.
- Popular Apartment Buildings
Browse a list of buildings popular with medical students.
- Northwestern Medicine Owned and Managed - Worcester House
Students are eligible to lease apartments in this nearby Northwestern Medicine building.
- Eight Eleven Uptown Apartments
- Reside Living Apartments
- Short-Term Housing
Explore your housing options if you won't be on campus for an extended time.
- Landlord Bad Business Practices
Follow these tips to be sure you're working with a reliable landlord.
- Feature Your Apartment Vacancy
Have your place listed on the Feinberg for-rent list.
- Transportation & Commuting Options
Learn more about parking, public transit and the University Shuttle.
Contact Linda Daniels, Coordinator for Student Support Services at: email@example.com for questions about housing.