Our graduates will demonstrate the ability to accurately assess and improve classroom and clinical performance, as well as to acquire, appraise and apply scientific evidence to classroom activities and patient care.
- Accept, seek and implement feedback
- Provide meaningful feedback to others.
- Reflect on performance and develop a plan for self-improvement.
- Construct clinical and research questions and apply information to solve them.
- Retrieve, analyze and critically appraise literature.
- Demonstrate quality improvement knowledge and skill.
- Articulate and effectively apply relevant patient safety principles, practices and appropriate patient safety-related behaviors.