The divisions within the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology provide specialized education and training programs, conduct research, and provide patient care through our affiliated hospitals and care sites.
Find out more about the divisions and sections of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology via the links below.
- Clinical Genetics
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Family Planning
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology)
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS)
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Reproductive Science in Medicine
Discover how our divisions and faculty contribute to patient care at Northwestern Medicine.