Active Learning Classroom
- Open flat-floor classroom space (McGaw 1250) with recessed "air" walls the accommodate various size groups and can be distinguished into four separate room
- 24 movable, eight-person tables for group work
- Each room features a teaching station and audio station to allow for communication and collaboration across adjacent rooms
- Seven digital displays per room (one per group, one for the instructor)
- Digital displays support wireless connectivity, enabling students to easily share content via a unique URL using any web-enabled device
- Mobile whiteboards
- Ceiling and podium-mounted documented cameras
- Video/audio conference capabilities
If this room is not available, we recommend considering Grey Seminar Room, SQ 2200. While these rooms lack technological functionality, they can still accommodate some active learning as well as video conferencing.
Read More about the ALC: "Premier Active Learning Environment Launches at Feinberg"