Northwestern University is an educational and research institution. The faculty of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine provide clinical patient care through affiliated hospitals and practice plans.
The Comprehensive Transplant Center (CTC) is a research and education center of Northwestern University. It is fortunate to share faculty with a number of the top transplant clinical programs in the world at Northwestern Memorial Hospital (NMH) and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago (Lurie Children’s). If you are a patient or are otherwise seeking information related to our affiliated clinical programs, please use the links below to go to the appropriate site.
Kovler Organ Transplantation/ El Centro Kovler de Trasplante de Organos
Visit the Kolver Organ Transplantation Center site for detailed information on Northwestern Medicine services in organ transplantation and donor and recipient resources.
Connect with the Kolver Center via their websites.
Northwestern Medicine and Lurie Children’s also have helpful web resources available specific to the transplantation type and related information. Learn more about services, physicians, and more via the links below.
- Solid Abdominal Organ Transplantation at NMH
- Center for Heart Failure at NMH
- Stem Cell Transplantation at NMH
- Pediatric Transplantation at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Kidney Transplantation
- Pancreas/Islet Cell Transplantation
- Liver Transplantation
- Intestine Rehabilitation & Transplantation
- Living Donor Organ Transplantation
- Hispanic Transplant Program
- Heart Transplantation