The Biostatistics Core at the NComprehensive Transplant Center is committed to exceptional care, pioneering research and the training of the next generation of transplant clinicians and scientists. The mission of the Biostatistics Core is to provide state-of-the-art statistical training and analytic support services to investigators interested in basic, pre-clinical, clinical and epidemiological transplant studies.
- Study design and implementation
- Sample size and power calculations
- Statistical analysis (planning, data analysis and report writing)
- Statistical analysis for Data and Safety Monitoring Boards (DSMB)
- Statistical support for grant applications
- Statistical support for abstracts and manuscripts
- Statistical methodological research
- Statistical consulting
We are always interested in collaborations and will attempt to accommodate any proposed project, large or small.
Starting a Project
For questions, please contact Lihui Shao, PhD, or Kexin Guo, MS.
To discuss starting a transplant related project using the Biostatistics Core, please complete the intake form.