Position Appointment Forms
Appointment forms are used to alter information related to the employee who occupies the position, including termination. Position data forms are used to alter information related to the actual position.
Effective April 3, 2020 - With the University recently moving to a remote-work environment, the Office of Finance and Administration has introduced the use of OnBase for submitting all payroll paperwork. All transaction types that were formerly submitted via paper hard copy should now be submitted through OnBase. Please note that the process for any transaction types that are normally submitted online in myHR will not change and should continue to be entered in myHR.
- Office of Finance and Administration OnBase Instructions
- Faculty Affairs Office OnBase Resource Page
- HR Operations Document Submission Page
- OnBase Approver's Dashboard
- OnBase Approver's Quick Guide
- FSM OnBase Department Approvers
- How To: Combine or merge files into a single PDF (see also: How to combine files into a PDF)
For additional guidance, see the following:
- Human Resources Forms Page
- myHR Data Lookup & Admin Process Guide
- Form Field Definitions
- Action/Reason Code Matrix
- myHR System Codes