Please refer to the following instructional documents for guidance on how to use OnBase for submitting payroll paperwork:
For additional resources, see:
- Faculty Affairs Office OnBase Resource Page
- FSM OnBase Department Approvers
- How To: Combine or merge files into a single PDF (see also: How to combine files into a PDF)
- To submit paperwork: HR Operations Document Submission Page
- To approve paperwork: OnBase Approver's Dashboard
The following requests for Feinberg departments will use the above workflow:
- Position/Appointment Forms for:
- Staff - Terminations
- Student – all transaction types
- Non-Employee – all transaction types
- Special Pay Request
- Resignation Letter
- Add Pay
For requests involving faculty and research staff, see FAO’s OnBase Routing Workflows.
For requests that require approvals from other areas/units not included in the OnBase workflows, departments must obtain those approvals prior to submitting in OnBase and include them with the request.
For requests for changes related to regular staff other than terminations, departments should consult with their HR Business or Talent Acquisition Partner for further directions.
All other requests for Feinberg, including regular staff appointment term extensions, will route from the department to HR Operations.For the status of a request or technical assistance, contact askHR@northwestern.edu.