Following is a list of core facilities that support Feinberg investigators. Find more information and services offered on the individual facility pages.
- Advanced Research Computing
- Behavioral Intervention Technology Development Core
- Behavioral Phenotyping Core
- Bioinformatics Research Collaboratory
- Biostatistics Collaboration Center
- Center for Advanced Microscopy
- Center for Advanced Molecular Imaging
- Center for Translational Imaging
- Clinical Pharmacology Core
- Comprehensive Metabolic Core
- Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Flow Cytometry - IBC
- Flow Cytometry - RHLCCC
- Genomics Core Facility
- High Throughput Analysis Laboratory
- Human ES and iPS Cell Facility
- IBNAM Cleanroom
- IBNAM Equipment Core
- Instrumentation Shop
- Keck Biophysics Facility
- Mouse Histology and Phenotyping Lab
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Outcomes Measurement and Survey Core
- Pathology Core Facility
- Peptide Synthesis Core
- Proteomics Core
- RIC Research Instrumentation Shop
- Skin Disease Research Center
- Structural Biology Core
- Transgenic and Targeted Mutagenesis Laboratory
Starting a New Core?
Learn more about how core facilities are organized at Northwestern University.
Looking for Funding?
Learn how core facilities are funded.
For information or questions about Feinberg research core facilities:
This page last updated Nov 8, 2012