- 6 tips for dating as a single dad
Laura Berman, PhD, is a world renowned sex and relationship educator and therapist; popular TV, radio and Internet host; New York Times best-selling author; and assistant clinical professor of ob-gyn and psychiatry at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University in Chicago.
- Fox News (National) Aug 20, 2014
- Many Women Who Have Mastectomy Don't Get Breast Reconstruction: Study
The study is mostly good news, agreed Dr. Nora Hansen, chief of the division of breast surgery at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. "For the most part, patients are satisfied with the treatment they have gotten," she said.
- US News & World Report Aug 20, 2014
- Top cardiologist touts vegan diet to patients
"It's not that saturated fats are good," Neil Stone said. "It's what the saturated fat is replaced with that's the problem. That's what has confused America."
- Chicago Tribune Aug 16, 2014
- Another reason to want the corner office: It's good for your health
Cheung is a doctoral candidate working in Dr. Phyllis Zee's laboratory at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- CNN News (National) Aug 14, 2014
Northwestern Medicine Magazine Check out the summer issue with stories about the new chair of Pharmacology, the role mitochondria play in disease and the community service efforts of Northwestern Memorial HealthCare.
Visit Our Online Store Shop for Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine merchandise, including T-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, hats and more.