- How to Sleep Like You're On Vacation
"Apart from caffeine and alcohol, diet doesn't strongly influence sleep," says Kelly Glazer Baron, PhD, assistant professor of neurology and director of the Behavioral Sleep Medicine Program at Northwestern University.
- ABC News (National) Apr 22, 2014
- 3 real-life success stories from high-tech diets
"Newer apps are far more engaging, motivating and user-friendly than the prior generation," noted Bonnie Spring, director of the Center for Behavior and Health at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- Fox News (National) Apr 22, 2014
- Chicago nabs $2.2 million from GE for heart screenings
The grant will help fund a collaboration between the Chicago Department of Public Health and Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine that the city says will screen 50,000 residents by the end of 2017.
- Crain's Chicago Business Apr 22, 2014
- New study: Essure less effective than tubal ligation at preventing pregnancy
The results suggest differences between typical and perfect use and patients deserve to have this information, said Dr. Cassing Hammond, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine who was not involved in the study.
- Chicago Tribune Apr 21, 2014