Northwestern University is an educational and research institution. The faculty of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine provide clinical patient care through affiliated hospitals and practice plans. Northwestern Medicine, the shared vision of the medical school and Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, is focused on improving how care is provided, accelerating breakthrough research, and fostering an environment of academic excellence that supports the training of outstanding caregivers.
For more information on patient care or to find a physician, please visit the websites of our primary clinical affiliates (hospitals and practice groups) via the links below.
Primary Clinical Affiliates
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital (includes Prentice Women’s Hospital)
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Northwestern Medical Group
McGaw Medical Center
The McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University is an association of affiliated urban, suburban, specialized and general hospitals and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. McGaw offers an unparalleled graduate medical education experience in more than 100 specialty and subspecialty training programs. Learn more about affiliated clinical institutions via the McGaw website.
Northwestern Memorial is the only Illinois hospital named to U.S. News & World Report's national honor roll.
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago ranks as one of the top children's hospitals nationwide.
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago has been ranked the #1 Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation hospital in the nation for 22 straight years.