Health for All — Real Talk: Clinical Trials
In partnership with Chicago Public Library, the CHET team developed the Health for All website — an online tool to help everyone learn more about clinical trials and preventive services.
Visit the Health for All website to learn more
About Health for All
Doctors and scientists at Northwestern University created a paper tool to teach people about clinical trials. They tested that tool with a diverse group of people. Northwestern is now working with members of the community and partners to turn the paper tool into an online tool. The online tool is called Health for All – Real Talk: Clinical Trials. The Health for All tool will help everyone make informed decisions about joining a clinical trial. The tool will also help people find clinical trials that they might want to join.
Health for All was developed in partnership with the following institutions and organizations:
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Galter Health Sciences Library and Learning Center
- Chicago Public Library
- Chicago Department of Public Health
- University of Illinois Chicago
- University of Chicago
- Help people across Chicago learn about clinical trials.
- Help libraries support people who want to learn about clinical trials.
- Do research to improve how libraries can help people learn about clinical trials.