- 05.01.2020Announcing Grant Awardees for COVID-19 Community Recovery and Response Fund
- 05.10.2019Welcome Amanda Venables to CCH!
- 09.21.2018CCH Welcomes New Co-Directors Namratha Kandula and Darius Tandon
CCH's mission is to catalyze, support, and conduct meaningful community and academic engagement across the research spectrum to improve health and health equity.
We offer a new vision for engaging communities and other stakeholders that will enable Feinberg to emerge rapidly as a national epicenter for research that improves the health and healthcare of Chicago and beyond. We facilitate community and population health research through:
- Read the Center for Community Health (CCH) Report
- CCH Principles of Engagement
- Alliance for Research in Chicago Communities
- Practice-based Research
- Consulting & Advice
- Seed Grants
- Institute for Public Health and Medicine
- CCH Consultation Request Form
- Stakeholder-Academic Resource Panels (ShARPs)
- Latino COVID-19 Resources & Events Directory