The Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) is actively seeking candidates interested in joining our organization. By developing and supporting research that combines the best ideas across disciplines, IPHAM aims to improve the health of our communities, our city and the world. If you are interested in joining our fast-paced, highly-regarded organization, please refer to the openings below.
IPHAM adheres to the following Northwestern University policy: All positions require a criminal background check. Successful applicants will need to submit to a criminal background check prior to employment.
Northwestern University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.
Center for Translational Metabolism and Health
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - Bone and Mineral Metabolism for Dr. Nicolae Valentin David.
To apply for jobs, please go to the Northwestern Careers page. Select whether you are an internal or external candidate, choose "More Options" and enter the appropriate job ID number. If you have questions, please contact Kara Pederson, IPHAM professional affairs coordinator.
Center for Community Health (CCH)
- Center Administrator 1 for Drs. Namratha Kandula and Darius Tandon. Job ID 34601.
Center for Education in Health Sciences (CEHS)
- Program Coordinator for Dr. Donna Woods. Job ID 34335.
Center for Healthcare Studies (CHS)
- Center Administrator 1 for Dr. Jane Holl. Job ID 34336.
Surgical Outcomes and Quality Improvement Center (SOQIC)
- Administrative Director for Dr. Karl Bilmoria. Job ID 33452.
- Statistical Analyst Sr. for Dr. Karl Bilmoria. Job ID 32924.