The Analytical bioNanoTechnology Equipment Core (ANTEC) houses research equipment for the evaluation of materials and biological preparations in the bionanotechnology laboratory. The core primarily serves Northwestern University researchers, and is open for visiting scientists and local industry researchers.
- Cytation3 Automated Microscope Plate Reader, BioTek Inc.
- Zetasizer Nano ZSP, Malvern Inc.
- Lyophilizers FreeZone 6 and 6 Plus, Labconco
- Azure300, Chemiluminescent Gel Imager, VWR
- Real-Time PCR I-cycler CFX-Connect, Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Centrifuge Sorvall X1R, ThermoFisher
- MCR302 Rheometer, Anton Paar Inc.
- Plasma Cleaner, Harrick Plasma
- NanoSight300, Malvern Instruments (Evanston)
- Plate Washer, BioTek
- IncuCyte Live Cell Analysis System, Sartorius
- Piuma Nanoindenter, Optics 11
All manuscripts and grants presenting work supported by this core should include the following acknowledgement:
"Biological and chemical analysis was performed in the Analytical bioNanoTechnology Core Facility of the Simpson Querrey Institute at Northwestern University. The U.S. Army Research Office, the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command, and Northwestern University provided funding to develop this facility and ongoing support is being received from the Soft and Hybrid Nanotechnology Experimental (SHyNE) Resource (NSF ECCS-1542205)."
303 E. Superior St, 11th floor
Chicago IL 60611