Research Network Map
This interactive research map provides a virtual way for scientists to connect with other Northwestern-affiliated investigators who have published articles on topics related to integrative medicine.
Some tips for using the research network map:
- Click or double-tap a name in the map to view an individual’s list of publications in the right column.
- Lines connecting individual names indicate co-authorship.
- Use your mouse wheel, trackpad scrollbar or pinch and zoom within the map to zoom in or out.
- Click on the boxes on the left to narrow down the map to specific topics of interest.
- See terms used to curate articles from PubMed and Northwestern Scholars databases.