Center Membership Coordinators
Feinberg faculty must complete an application to become accepted as members of the following Feinberg School of Medicine–based institutes and centers. If you would like to inquire about institute/center membership, please contact the coordinators listed below. Your membership will not be listed on your faculty profile without the coordinator's approval.
For Membership Coordinators
If you are a membership coordinator and would like to report changes to your membership roster or update the contact information on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. When making membership roster updates, please communicate only membership changes to the Faculty Affairs Office--i.e., list the names of Feinberg faculty who should be added to or removed from the members list. Please do not provide a full membership list because FAO will not reconcile your new list against the old to identify the changes for you.
Feinberg Institutes & Centers
The following centers and institutes don't require coordinator approval. Faculty may notify the Faculty Affairs Office of their membership, and their faculty profile will be updated accordingly.
- Cells to Society
- Center for Reproductive Science
- Chemistry of Life Processes Institute
- Hugh Knowles Center
- Institute for Policy Research
- Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing
- Louis A. Simpson and Kimberly K. Querrey Institute for BioNanotechnology in Medicine
- Northwestern Institute on Complex Systems
- Northwestern Synchrotron Research Center
- Northwestern University Interdepartmental Neuroscience
- Proteomics Center of Excellence