Daniel R Ganger, MD
Focus of Work
Received Medical Degree a the University of Buenos Aires. Internal Medicine training at St Louis University Missouri and Gastroenterology /Hepatology at Northwestern University. Academic Title: Professor of Medicine and Surgery Feinberg School of Medicine.
Assessment of liver disease in patients with congenital heart disease. Research protocols. Acute Liver Failure Management. NIH grant through the Acute Liver Failure Study Group.
Management of patients with Chronic Liver Disease, pre and post liver transplant.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Buenos Aires (1976)
- Internship: Rambam Medical Center, Israel (1978)
- Residency: Rambam Medical Center, Israel, Critical Care Medicine (1981)
- Residency: St. Louis University Hospital, Internal Medicine (1984)
- Fellowship: Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Gastroenterology (1984)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Gastroenterology (1986)
- Board Certification: Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Transplant Hepatology
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-4837
Administrative office: 312-695-8900
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 1900
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611