Prior to submission of an application to the Northwestern Undergraduate Premedical Scholars Program, interested students who have met admission requirements should:
- Fully familiarize yourself with the Feinberg School of Medicine's medical curriculum and features of the school by visiting: MD Education.
- Explore fully the extent of their motivation towards a career in medicine. Also seek advice from your premedical adviser and your college adviser on whether the Feinberg program is a good fit for you and, subsequently, determine your commitment to a binding Feinberg attendance decision.
- Meet with a premedical advisor in Health Professions Advising for assistance in evaluating your completed academic course of study and extra-academic activities for the NUPSP application. If you do not already have an assigned pre-health advisor, email email@example.com to be assigned an advisor and schedule an appointment.
- NUPSP Deadlines:
- Wednesday, 12/13/23: NUPSP Applications (Primary & Secondary) & Letters of Recommendation
- Wednesday, 1/3/24: NU Transcript
- The NUPSP interview dates are Wednesday, 1/31/24 & Friday, 2/2/24.
NUPSP Primary Application - Cycle 2024 (Re-posted 10/26/2023)