Entering Class of 2025 Second Look Dates: April 8-9, 2021
Meet prospective classmates, current students and faculty at Feinberg
Second Look provides an opportunity for prospective students to sample the rich variety of learning experiences available at Feinberg and connect with other prospective students, current students and faculty. This event is by invitation only. All admitted students will receive an email with instructions on how to register.
Connect with Us
Hospital Tours & Videos
- Visit Northwestern Simulation
- Take a virtual tour of Northwestern Simulation Space on Vimeo
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab: Virtual Tour
- AbilityLab: Behind the Name YouTube
- An Inside Look at Therapy in the AbilityLab YouTube
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago YouTube
- Northwestern Medicine Prentice Women’s Hospital – Better Women’s Health Care YouTube
- Explore Northwestern Medicine YouTube
2020 Schedule of Virtual Events
Thursday, April 2, 2020
Advancing Diversity in Medicine Symposium
Learn about health and equity in Chicago, Feinberg's work with disadvantaged communities and support resources available through the Office of Diversity & Inclusion.
Friday, April 3, 2020
- Welcome/What Makes Feinberg Different?
- Pathway to Personal & Professional Growth
- Active Integrated Simulation Learning
Learn more about the Feinberg student experience and campus life. Ask your questions to get the when, how, who and what to expect about living in Chicago and student life at Feinberg.
- Area of Scholarly Concentration & Student Research
- Community Outreach & Engagement
- Center for Global Health & International Electives
- Master of Public Health Program
- Master of Arts in Medical Humanities & Bioethics Program
With a population of nearly 3 million, Chicago is the cultural, industrial, commercial and entertainment center of the Midwest. Famed for its iconic architecture, it is the birthplace of the skyscraper and home to dozens of cultural landmarks, including the Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the Art Institute of Chicago, Field Museum and Navy Pier. Outdoor enthusiasts in Chicago enjoy swimming, running, biking and other sports on the many parks and beaches along Lake Michigan. The city’s nationally known museums draw millions of visitors each year, and those who enjoy the performing arts have many options, including the world-renowned Chicago Symphony Orchestra, the Lyric Opera of Chicago and nationally recognized theater groups.
Northwestern University's Chicago campus is located in the Streeterville neighborhood of Chicago, along the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan.
Streeterville is only one neighborhood in this exciting city full of unique pockets that reflect the many cultures that live here. No matter your interests (sports, art, music, theater, fitness, food, family entertainment), there are endless options. Just a few blocks away from the medical campus, there is shopping on Michigan Avenue’s “Magnificent Mile,” as well as thriving nightlife in the many restaurants, bars and clubs of the Rush Street and River North areas.