- What adjustments have been made to the application deadlines to accommodate applicants?
To accommodate applicants for the current admissions cycle who are facing challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will have an AMCAS application deadline of Nov. 1, and a Letters of Recommendation and Supplemental Application deadline of Nov. 15.
Primary Application Deadline
Nov. 1, 2021
Letters of Recommendation Deadline
Nov. 15, 2021
Secondary Application Deadline
Nov. 15, 2021
Feinberg-Specific Commit to Enroll Deadline
To Be Determined
- Will COVID-19 disruptions be considered as you make admissions decisions?
Yes. Our Committee on Admissions will consider COVID-19–related disruptions as they review applications. We are aware of the numerous COVID-19 disruptions, including but not limited to the following:
- Canceled or delayed MCAT (first or repeat attempt)
- Mandatory grading adjustments (pass/fail in required prerequisite courses)
- Course cancellations/curriculum adjustments due to the pandemic
- Transition of in-person to online coursework
- Canceled or altered lab/research experience
- Canceled or altered clinical or professional development experiences
- Delay in research experiments/publications/presentations
The committee is prepared to review each candidate individually based on each candidate’s unique circumstances.
- Will I have an opportunity to explain how my application has been impacted by COVID-19-related disruptions?
Yes. A question in our supplemental application will allow you to explain how you have been impacted by the global pandemic.