- What adjustments have been made to the application deadlines to accommodate applicants?
To accommodate applicants for the current admissions cycle who are facing challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will have an AMCAS application deadline of Nov. 1, and a Letters of Recommendation and Supplemental Application deadline of Nov. 15. We may elect to extend these deadlines further, if necessary.
Primary Application Deadline
Nov. 1, 2020
Letters of Recommendation Deadline
Nov. 15, 2020
Secondary Application Deadline
Nov. 15, 2020
Feinberg-Specific Commit to Enroll Deadline
July 12, 2021
- Will COVID-19 disruptions be considered as you make admissions decisions?
Yes. Our Committee on Admissions will consider COVID-19–related disruptions as they review applications. We are aware of the numerous COVID-19 disruptions, including but not limited to the following:
- Canceled or delayed MCAT (first or repeat attempt)
- Mandatory grading adjustments (pass/fail in required prerequisite courses)
- Course cancellations/curriculum adjustments due to the pandemic
- Transition of in-person to online coursework
- Canceled lab, research, clinical or professional development experiences
- Delay in research experiments/publications/presentations
- Delayed letters of recommendation and/or transcripts
The committee is prepared to review each candidate individually based on each candidate’s unique circumstances.
- Will I have an opportunity to explain how my application has been impacted by COVID-19-related disruptions?
Yes. A question is being added to our supplemental application that will allow you to explain how you have been impacted by the global pandemic.