- Will COVID-19 disruptions be considered as you make admissions decisions?
Yes. Our Committee on Admissions will consider COVID-19–related disruptions as they review applications. We are aware of the numerous COVID-19 disruptions, including but not limited to the following:
- Canceled or delayed MCAT (first or repeat attempt)
- Mandatory grading adjustments (pass/fail in required prerequisite courses)
- Course cancellations/curriculum adjustments due to the pandemic
- Transition of in-person to online coursework
- Canceled or altered lab/research experience
- Canceled or altered clinical or professional development experiences
- Delay in research experiments/publications/presentations
The committee is prepared to review each candidate individually based on each candidate’s unique circumstances.
- Will I have an opportunity to explain how my application has been impacted by COVID-19-related disruptions?
Yes. A question in our supplemental application will allow you to explain how you have been impacted by the global pandemic.
- Can I apply to Feinberg before I take the MCAT?
Yes. Applicants should not delay applying simply because an MCAT score is not yet available. Candidates will be invited to complete the supplemental application prior to the receipt of an MCAT score.