Lee Ann Lindquist, MD, MPH, MBA
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics)
Focus of Work
Education and Certification
- MD: Northwestern University/Feinberg School of Medicine (2000)
- MPH: Northwestern University, Public Health (2005)
- MBA: Northwestern University/Kellogg School of Management, Management (Dispute Resolution) and Marketing (2010)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital) (2003)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital) (2005)
- Board Certification: Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Rubloff Building 10th floor
750 N Lake Shore
Chicago IL 60611
View the Lee Ann Lindquist Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.