The Institute for Augmented Intelligence in Medicine is supported by funds from private philanthropy and government and institutional grants and industry partnerships. While every source of funding is important, private philanthropic support is especially vital to the success of our research activities. Generous private donations can help our institute build useful, responsible tools that put people first and inspire and train future generations of the scientists who will develop them.
For your convenience, a number of giving options are available. Philanthropic opportunities to advance the Institute’s exciting work include:
- General donations to support programming;
- Leadership gifts of endowment to support the Institute and/or each of its six centers;
- Endowment and outright gifts that help support scholarships as well as our training of postdoctoral fellows;
- Gifts to support seed grants as well as promising research studies to fuel innovation and discovery, such as early stage trials in precision medicine;
- Philanthropic funds to attract young people to the emerging field of augmented intelligence;
- Gifts to recruit talented faculty as well as support scholars in residence.
When donating online, please indicate your support for the Institute for Augmented Intelligence in Medicine in the "Designation" field.
Show Your Support
Contact Dave McCreery for more information on supporting the Institute for Augmented Intelligence in Medicine.
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Development & Alumni Relations
420 E. Superior St.
Arthur J. Rubloff Building, 9th Floor
Chicago, IL 60611