Focus of Work
I am a pediatric urologist with an academic focus in health services and outcomes research. My research interests and long-term goals are focused on improving outcomes for pediatric patients with both acute and chronic urologic conditions. I have a particular interest in projects with opportunities to develop interventions to improve the quality and safety of care and improve outcomes. My specific research interests include differences of sex development and access to neonatal circumcision.
-Health Services Research -Pediatric Urology Clinical Research -Pediatric Surgical Quality of Care Specific Topics: -Disorders/Differences of Sex Development -Access to Neonatal Circumcision -Pediatric Urinary Tract Infection
I provide surgical and medical care for patients with a wide variety of pediatric urologic conditions, including urinary obstruction, vesicoureteral reflux, undescended testes, hypospadias, differences of sex development, phimosis, and circumcision concerns.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Michigan (2005)
- MPH: Harvard School of Public Health, Public Health (2013)
- Internship: University of Michigan, Surgery (2006)
- Residency: University of Michigan, Urology (2011)
- Fellowship: Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatric Urology (2014)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Urology
225 E Chicago Ave
Chicago IL 60611