Focus of Work
My clinical research is focused on the disease state of diabetes mellitus, with application to high risk populations such as solid organ transplant patients. My research portfolio includes retrospective cohort studies, small and large clinical trials and intervention studies, and quantitative research methods examining patient safety and quality improvement.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Georgetown University (2005)
- MS: Northwestern University, Clinical Investigation (2011)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Internal Medicine (2008)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Endocrinology (2011)
- Board Certification: Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Administrative office: 312-926-8601
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-7970
645 N Michigan Avenue, Suite Suite 530
Chicago IL 60611