Focus of Work
I have clinical and research interests in food allergy including oral immunotherapy and epicutaneous immunotherapy, eosinophilic esophagitis, asthma and primary immunodeficiency. I am currently a primary and co-investigator on several multi-center national and international food allergy, immunology and asthma clinical trials.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MS: London School of Hygiene, Epidemiology (2001)
- MD: University of Toronto (2005)
- Residency: Hospital for Sick Children, Canada, Pediatrics (2008)
- Fellowship: Hospital for Sick Children, Canada, Immunology (2010)
- Board Certification: Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 86
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611