Focus of Work
I am a dedicated surgeon-scientist committed to advancing the scientific basis of plastic surgery. My research interests include wound healing, scar research, stem cells and tissue engineering. My clinical interests include all of plastic surgery, with an emphasis on cosmetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, limb salvage and complex wound care.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Cosmetic Procedures and SurgeryPlastic Surgery and Reconstructive SurgeryReconstructive Surgery Following CancerTissue EngineeringRegenerative MedicineWound CareScarringStem Cells
Education and Certification
- MD: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (1997)
- Residency: New York University Medical Center (2000)
- Fellowship: New York University Medical Center (2003)
- Residency: New York University Medical Center (2006)
- Board Certification: Plastic Surgery
NMH/Galter Room 19-250
675 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611