Peter H Sporn, MD
Focus of Work
Clinical Interests: asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), interstitial lung disease, SARCOIDOSIS. Research Interests: airway inflammation and remodeling in asthma and COPD; effects of hypercapnia (elevated levels of CO2) on innate immunity and host defense in the lung.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Respiratory DiseasesLungs / Breathing ProblemsAsthmaChronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)Idiopathic Interstitial Lung Disease
Education and Certification
- MD: Wayne State University School of Medicine (1980)
- Residency: Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Internal Medicine (1983)
- Fellowship: Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Allergy and Immunology (1984)
- Fellowship: University of Michigan Health System, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine (1987)
- Board Certification: Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-1800
Administrative office: 312-908-8163
McGaw Pavilion Suite Suite M-300
240 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611