Focus of Work
My principle interests lie in the field of pediatric liver disease and disorders of the mesenteric venous circulation. These include extrahepatic portal vein thrombosis and congenital portosystemic shunts (Abernethy malformation). I also have an interest in biliary atresia, hepatic tumors in children and pediatric liver transplantation.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Gastrointestinal BleedingLiver disease, pathobiologyLiver CancerMesenteric vascular diseasePediatricsPulmonary HypertensionShort Bowel SyndromeSurgeryTissue EngineeringTransplantation
Education and Certification
- MD: McGill University (1975)
- Internship: Dalhousie University, Canada, Rotating (1976)
- Residency: Royal Victoria Hospital, Canada (1981)
- Fellowship: Hospital for Sick Children, Canada (1983)
- Board Certification: Surgery
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 57
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611