Focus of Work
My clinical interests include treating gastrointestinal malignancies. My research interests are on improving the quality of cancer care and better understanding the trends in use and expenditure of services and drugs. I am also interested in evaluation of cancer-related health policies.
Colon Cancer / Rectal CancerHealthcare QualityPancreatic CancerHealth economicsHealth PolicyHealth CommunicationsHealth Services ResearchHealth Disparities
Education and Certification
- MD: Rush Medical College (2006)
- Residency: University of Chicago, Internal Medicine (2009)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Hematology-Oncology (2011)
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Jersey City, NJ, Medical Oncology (2012)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Robert H Lurie Medical Research Center Room 5-121
303 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611
Visit Sheetal M Kircher's Northwestern Scholars Profile to see the list of publications.