Focus of Work
My specialty area is Heart Failure and Heart Transplant so one of my long term goals is to be able to engage in research that improves function in cardiomyopathies to lessen the need for heart transplantation, and to improve the quality of life for children who have undergone heart transplantation. I am very interested in pharmacogenomics, regenerative therapies and the genetics of cardiomyopathies.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Heart FailureHeart TransplantationPediatric CardiologyGenomic Medicine/Personalized MedicineExercise PhysiologyGenetics: Medical
Education and Certification
- MD: Indiana University (1997)
- Internship: Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics (1999)
- Residency: University of Chicago, Pediatrics (2001)
- Fellowship: University of Washington School of Medicine, Pediatrics Critical Care Medicine (2004)
- Fellowship: Christ Hospital Med. Center, Pediatrics Cardiology (2007)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Heart Transplant and Heart Failure (2009)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 21
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611