Sandra M Sanguino, MD, MPH
Associate Dean for Student Affairs
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Academic General Pediatrics and Primary Care) and Medical Education
Focus of Work
Education and Certification
- MD: Northwestern University/Feinberg School of Medicine (1993)
- MPH: University of Illinois - Chicago, Public Health (2000)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatrics (1996)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatrics (1999)
- Board Certification: Pediatrics
Ward Building Room 1-003
303 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611
View the Sandra M Sanguino Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.