Focus of Work
I am interested in the diagnosis and management of pediatric arrhythmias. In addition to medical management of infants, children and adults with congenital heart disease with arrhythmias or inherited cardiac diseases, I perform noninvasive and invasive cardiac electrophysiology studies and catheter ablations.
My research interests are focused on device management and optimization in the pediatric population. I am also interested in optimizing ablation strategies in pediatrics.
Clinically, I manage all aspects of pediatric arrhythmias. My primary interests are in implant and management of cardiac rhythm devices. I also perform electrophysiology studies and catheter ablation procedures for arrhythmia management.
Pediatric CardiologyElectrophysiologyCongenital Heart DiseaseArrhythmiasPacemakersDefibrillatorsGenetics
Education and Certification
- PhD: Case Western Reserve University, Genetics (2007)
- MD: Case Western Reserve University (2008)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatrics (2011)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Lurie Children's Hospital), Pediatric Cardiology (2014)
- Fellowship: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Pediatrics Electrophysiology (2015)
- Board Certification: Certified Cardiac Device Specialist, Certified Electrophysiology Specialist-Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 21
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611