Focus of Work
My primary interests are in developing novel therapeutic combinations for the treatment of gastrointestinal cancers. I am interested in incorporating immunotherapy and molecular testing into clinical trials.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MBBS: Flinders University of South Australia, Australia, Medicine (2005)
- Residency: St. Vincents Hospital, Melbourne Australia, Internal Medicine (2009)
- Residency: University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland OH, Internal Medicine (2011)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, Developmental Therapeutics (2014)
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (2014)
Robert H Lurie Medical Research Center Room 5-121
303 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611