Focus of Work
My clinical/research interests include Functional Neuroimaging (fMRI), Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI), MR Perfusion imaging in patients with brain tumors as well as those with ischemic strokes/atherosclerotic disease and imaging of the Head & Neck.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2008)
- Internship: MacNeal Memorial Hospital, Transitional Internship (2009)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Diagnostic Radiology (2013)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Neuroradiology (2014)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Functional Neuroimaging (2015)
- Board Certification: Diagnostic Radiology
Administrative office: 312-695-5753
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 800
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611