Focus of Work
My main clinical interests are pituitary diseases, adrenal disorders, diabetes and other endocrine disorders. My main research focuses on understanding how the brain, especially the hypothalamus, integrates regulation of circadian rhythms and energy and glucose metabolism.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Beijing Medical University (1998)
- PhD: Northwestern University, Neuroscience (2007)
- Residency: Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Neurosurgery (2001)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Internal Medicine (2010)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Endocrinology (2012)
- Board Certification: Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Internal Medicine
Tarry Building Room 15-703
300 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611