Priya U Kumthekar, MD
Focus of Work
My interests include treating primary brain tumors such as gliomas and meningiomas. I also have a specific interest in metastatic disease to the brain from systemic cancers such as melanoma, lung and breast cancer and lead multiple trials in both primary brain tumors and metastatic disease. I am interested in providing novel care to my patients while maintaining quality of life.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Northeastern Ohio University (2007)
- Internship: Evanston Hospital, Medicine (2008)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Neurology (2011)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Neuro-Oncology (2012)
- Board Certification: Neurology
Administrative office: 312-503-1818
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-7950
Abbott Hall Suite 1123
710 N Lake Shore Drive
Chicago IL 60611