Natalia Henner, MD
Focus of Work
My focus is on understanding parental and providers' variability in addressing complex care decisions during prenatal and neonatal course. I am also focused on various aspects of perinatal palliative care delivery, and optimizing care pathways for families expecting infants with complex and/or life-limiting conditions. Finally, I am interested in studying and improving symptom management in infants with complex conditions in the Neonatal ICU.
I am interested in improving perinatal and neonatal palliative care delivery to infants with complex conditions. I am also working on systems' improvements and medical education, with a focus on communication approaches within teams and between families and providers.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Louisville (2006)
- Residency: Tufts/New England Medical Center, Pediatrics (2009)
- Fellowship: Tufts/New England Medical Center, Neonatology-Perinatal Med (2012)
- Fellowship: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Northwestern University, Hospice and Palliative Care (2015)
- Board Certification: Hospice and Palliative Care, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 36
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611