Focus of Work
Epilepsy in children and adults, the pharmacology of anticonvulsant medications, vagus nerve stimulation in epilepsy, epilepsy surgery, the neurophysiology of epilepsy. Intra-operative neurophysiological monitoring.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Epilepsy SurgeryPharmacologyNeuroscienceEpilepsyElectrophysiologyUndergraduate Medical EducationBioethicsStatus Epilepticus
Education and Certification
- MD: University College Galway (1990)
- Internship: University College Hospital, Galway, Medicine and Surgery (1991)
- Residency: Cleveland Clinic, Neurology (1998)
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic (2000)
- Board Certification: Neurology
Administrative office: 312-926-1673
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-7950
675 N. St. Clair
Chicago IL 60611