Focus of Work
Interested in providing quality Pediatric Emergency care, to teach trainees, and to improve overall emergency care for children by contributing to research in this field with special interests in injury prevention, and Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC).
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: St. Georges University (2000)
- MPH: Columbia University, Health Policy Administration (2006)
- Residency: UMDNJ/Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Pediatrics (2003)
- Fellowship: Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children, Pediatrics Emergency Medicine (2006)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 62
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611