David A Stumpf, MD, PhD
Professor Emeritus of Neurology - Ken and Ruth Davee Department
Focus of Work
Health care strategist, clinical informatics, mentoring start up companies. Retired from practice of neurology and pediatric neurology.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD, PhD: University of Colorado, Medicine (1972)
- Internship: Strong Memorial Hospital, Pediatrics (1973)
- Residency: Strong Memorial Hospital, Pediatrics (1974)
- Fellowship: Strong Memorial Hospital, Pediatrics (1974)
- Residency: Harvard Medical School, Neurology (1977)
- Board Certification: Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, Psychiatry and Neurology