Focus of Work
My primary clinical interests are in the area of complex urinary tract reconstructive surgery in children with a special emphasis on hypospadias and the neurogenic bladder. My basic science focus is on tissue engineering of bladder tissue and bladder smooth muscle physiology.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (1988)
- Internship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, General Surgery (1990)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Urology (1994)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatric Urology (1996)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Urology, Urology
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 24
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611