Joan M Anzia, MD
Vice Chair for Education, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Focus of Work
My central clinical interests are trauma-related disorders (acute stress disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, complex trauma), mood disorders, and physician health and wellness. I am very involved in graduate medical education and educational research in medical education, especially clinical skills training and evaluation and the development of professionalism during residency.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderDepressionPsychiatryMedical EducationPsychological Issues of Patients Dealing with Medical IllnessGraduate Medical Education
Education and Certification
- MD: Loyola University-Stritch School of Medicine (1976)
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center (1978)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital) (1983)
- Residency: Univ. of Illinois Hospital (1993)
- Board Certification: Psychiatry
NMH/Onterie Building Suite Suite 7-100
446 E Ontario
Chicago IL 60611