Focus of Work
Dr. Robinson's clinical and research interests focus on nutrition and growth in critically ill and preterm neonates. His research evaluates outcomes associated with breast milk feedings in preterm infants as well as the metabolism of polyunsaturated fatty acids. His current grant funding supports research evaluating the effects of maternal nutritional status on both breast milk quality and preterm infant health.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Pediatric NutritionBreastfeeding MedicineBiochemistry: LipidsMaternal/Fetal Nutrition and Metabolism
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Chicago (2001)
- MSc: Northwestern University, Clinical Investigation (2017)
- Residency: Univ. of Chicago Wyler's Hospital, Pediatrics (2004)
- Fellowship: Yale University School of Medicine, Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine (2007)
- Board Certification: General Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 45
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611