Focus of Work
Undergraduate: McGill University, Montreal Canada Medical School: State University of New York, Brooklyn, NY Residency (Pediatrics) - Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC Fellowship (Pediatric Emergency Medicine) - Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL Fellowship (Emergency Ultrasound) - Cook County (Stroger) Hospital, Chicago, IL
My clinical and research interests center around point of care ultrasound. These include improving patient care with the use of point of care ultrasound in the emergency and critical care environments. In addition, I provide education in point of care ultrasound to Feinberg medical students, emergency and critical care physicians.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: SUNY - Brooklyn (1997)
- Residency: Children's National Medical Center, Pediatrics (2000)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatrics Emergency Medicine (2004)
- Fellowship: Stroger Cook County Hospital, Emergency Ultrasound (2011)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 62
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611