Focus of Work
My current research interests include the role of diet in asthma pathogenesis, novel treatments for asthma and COPD, and the development of novel clinical research study designs to improve the translation of clinical research results into better health outcomes.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Rochester (1973)
- Internship: Strong Memorial Hospital, Medicine (1974)
- Residency: Strong Memorial Hospital, Medicine (1976)
- Fellowship: Boston City Hospital, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine (1978)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Rubloff Building Suite 707
750 N Lake Shore
Chicago IL 60611