Focus of Work
Clinical and research interests include thyroid cancer, thyroid nodules and other benign disorders of the thyroid gland, hyperparathyroidism, functional and nonfunctional adrenal tumors, inherited endocrine disorders, and minimally invasive methods of treatment including minimally invasive thyroidectomy and parathyroidectomy as well as laparoscopic adrenalectomy.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Endocrine SurgeryAdrenal / Parathyroid Pituitary / Thyroid-Glandular CancersAdrenal TumorsHyperparathyroidismThyroid NodulesGraves DiseaseMultiple Endocrine NeoplasiaEndocrine Genetics
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Maryland (1998)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: National Institutes of Health (NIH), Surgery (2003)
- Residency: University of Rochester Medical Center (2006)
- Fellowship: University of California- San Francisco Medical Center (2007)
- Board Certification: Surgery
NMH/Galter 17th Floor
675 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611