Joshua L Goldstein, MD
Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education
Focus of Work
My area of academic interest focuses on pediatric neurocritical care especially as it pertains to epilepsy, status epilepticus, coma, brain injury, and neurophysiology.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Rochester (1996)
- Internship: Saint Louis Children's Hospital, Pediatrics (1997)
- Residency: Saint Louis Children's Hospital, Pediatrics Neurology (2001)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Epilepsy (2002)
- Board Certification: Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 51
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611